NEW AND ENHANCED FEATURES
Candidate Engagement Hub
The Candidate Engagement Hub now offers capabilities to invite candidates to schedule a chat in the upcoming event or invite them to a booth. Implemented support for candidates engaged through the Virtual Engagement Center along with event and QuickChat candidates. To help representatives to find candidates with more specific criteria, the team has implemented the registration questions filter on the All Candidates and My Candidates pages. And as we strive to focus on the functionality around efficiency for our users, the bulk email option has been introduced in this release, which allows the user to select multiple candidates simultaneously and send them a personalized email by using email variables.
IMPROVEMENTS TO EXISTING FEATURES
Virtual Engagement Center
The Virtual Engagement Center (VEC) lobby has been updated with new Banner and Sidebar Content layout improvements. Customers can now control whether the Lobby will include a Search Booth and Filter option below the VEC banner.
Landing Page Content Body
All landing pages will now support 65,000 characters, an increase from the original 10,000 characters. Customers can expect the ability to add more content without compromising the use of images, text, and other file types.
- Resolved an issue where background images in the new Event Landing Screen were appearing pixelated. These images would also not slide as user scrolls through the landing page. Images were also not rendering in a mobile friendly manner.
- Resolved an issue where Account Admins associated with more than one Brazen account could access VEC functionality in both accounts when only one account had VEC product access enabled.
- Resolved an issue where a candidate could try to invite a Rep to use A/V while they are having a Scheduled Chat together.
- Update the social media icons on platform.
- Made improvements to landing pages.